Our Precision Triangle has been one of the most requested products to date, and we have finally released our version of a Woodworking Triangle that has been around for many years.
The Large Precision Triangle has many features, some old and some new, which are unique to our version.
- Marked angle markings, professionally engraved using state-of-the-art laser engraving equipment. All set out at 1-degree increments, with prominent markings at 5, 10, 15, 20, 22.5, 30, 40 and 45.
- Metric Scale Markings, laser engraved accurately within 20 microns
- 20mm set holes at 96mm centres, the standard for MFT tops, ideal for ensuring your fence and track are at a perfect 90 degrees.
- Setting up and edge pins.
- Easy to remove side cheek/foot with thumbscrews, eliminating tools to remove, no more looking for that hex key or screwdriver. The aluminium extruded cheek is set at 330mm for ease of use and able to be moved to all edges of the triangle,
- Narrow Cut Markings for setting your triangle on your MFT table and setting the desired narrow cut length required, with the use of our 12mm Benchdogs set at the 45-degree angle and can be set using either our Quad slide stop or an MFT Clamp.
Accurate within 20 microns as recorded by our CMM machine, each Precision Triangle will be supplied with its own calibration report.
Precision CNC made in the UK with tooling plate aluminium and anodised with a Satin Finish Black finish.
Our large precision triangle is lightweight and has a satin finish. Each edge of the precision triangle has metric laser engraved markings and angled markings for accuracy.
The goal of this product was a practical but elegant design following our hexagon pattern design that is instantly recognisable to our brand.
1 x CNC Precision Aluminium 450 Triangle
2 x Alignment T Dogs
2 x Setting & Alignment Pins - Stainless Steel
1 x Aluminium Extrusion Side Cheek 330mm
2 x Thumbscrews
Our Precision Triangle also comes with a calibration report.
Without Wall Mount, WithWall Mount